Thursday, April 19, 2012

Eighteen Months Old

I can't believe my boy is 1-1/2! Everyone warned me that time would fly . . . and it is!
We've had a fun month. Lots of pretty weather, so we've been getting outside as much as possible. We attended an Easter egg hunt at a local park, which was lots of fun. They had a "2 and under" category, so Cooper didn't have a lot of tough competition. He got lots of loot!
We aren't doing the "Easter Bunny" (or Santa Claus, or any of those things), but I did get him an Easter basket. He loved it!
Here he is, dressed for church with some of his Easter goodies, including a bunny from Grambo (my mom).
We didn't have our usual family egg hunt this Easter because it just wouldn't have been the same without my brother and his family, but we did have my parents and some friends from church over for our traditional Easter dinner: homemade pizza.
-
In other news, I have to give my testimony next Thursday night at a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting. I'm pretty nervous about it; I'm just not a speaker, but I feel like God is calling me to do it. I'm trusting Him to get me through it.
-
Otherwise, life is good, and, as always, I am very thankful.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Your boy is turning into a little man. We didn't do the bunny of St Nick either and my girl isn't scarred for life. : ) If God is calling you to speak to this group, then He has the words He wants to you to say. I know you will listen and do well. Will be praying for you.