Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Twenty-Five Months Old

Time marches on.  And it seems like it's marching faster all the time.

"They grow up fast," everyone tells me.  "Enjoy every day."  And I do.  Though, of course, some are easier to enjoy than others.

We have had a lot of nice weather this month, and Cooper and I have tried to spend as much time as possible outside, whether in our yard, at the park, taking a walk, or wherever . . .
We've been to visit the neighbor's chickens,
"mowed" the lawn,
or just sat around.

He is putting words together more and more, learning his colors, letters, numbers and shapes.  He remembers and repeats pretty much everything he hears, so Don and I have to be careful not only of what we say, but also try to control what he sees on TV and hears in public.

We can't control everything, though, and that's why we spend a lot of time in prayer, for ourselves as parents and for God's protective hand on Cooper.
This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for so many things, and high on my list is the privilege of being Cooper's mom.  I sure do love that little guy!

1 comment:

Pam said...

He is getting so big! More little boy and less baby every time you post! Sweetness. : )