Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Happy Easter

In the years since we've been married, we've had a tradition of having family and friends over after church for homemade pizza and an indoor egg hunt for both adults and children.  Last year we didn't get to have it because my brother and his family had moved out of town and were unable to come, though we did have my parents and some friends from church over for pizza.

This year, we were back in business.  My brother's family came to town for a few days and the egg hunt was on!  I thought his kids might be getting too old for it (ages 7-12), but they seemed to have just as good a time as ever (which may have been helped by the extra challenge of finding hidden $5 bills in the house).  Even Cooper participated this year, though he had his own eggs and didn't compete with everyone else.

He had a blast hanging out with his cousins.

We also had a belated celebration of my brother's 40th birthday
and had mini flute and piano concerts.
We had lots of fun,

good pizza

and lots of silliness.
It was a day I think everyone enjoyed.

No comments: