Saturday, November 13, 2010

One Month Old

Our baby Cooper is one month old now. He has filled our household with joy as we marvel at this blessing God has bestowed upon us. He has also kept us very busy as well as sleep-deprived.

He is a good baby. He has been to church 3 times, Bible study, and out to eat twice and has been perfect. Of course, I have to time it just right so that he has a full belly and sleeps in his carrier through these events, but he is still pretty low-maintenance as babies go.
My apologies to everyone whose blogs I haven't read or commented on in ages. I haven't forgotten about you; I am just spending FAR less time on the computer than I have in the past, for obvious reasons. I try to check my e-mail and Facebook a couple of times a day, but that's about all I have time for. Hopefully as we continue to get settled in I will get back to it, at least to some extent. I hope you're all doing well!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Awww! This a busy time. I remember it well. Just doing something like going to Luby's took so much preparation and timing. Every stage brings a new challenge, but it's all exciting. Enjoy your little one. : )

Smelling Coffee said...

Hi friend~ He is adorable, and I'm so happy for all of you. What a special Thanksgiving and Christmas season this will be. Much love~
Jen