Friday, November 26, 2010

A Happy Thanksgiving

We had a family gathering at my brother's house yesterday to celebrate Thanksgiving. We had the usual turkey, dressing and more, of which I ate entirely too much (not making much progress toward getting those extra pregnancy pounds off!). The best part, though (in my opinion), was having Cooper there with us. Last Thanksgiving, I had no clue what this year would bring, and God surprised me in a wonderful way. As always, I am thankful for my family to gather with, but this year I was especially thankful for this unexpected blessing He has brought to us!

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

2 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

Great family picture! :-)

Pam said...

So sweet..I love seeing pictures of your little family. : )