Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pray for Cooper

Cooper is in the hospital and has been diagnosed with bacterial meningitis. This can be very serious, but we caught it early, and his prognosis is good. Still, we need lots of prayer for our little guy. It's so hard to see him going through all this, and we will probably have to be here at least 2 weeks. Don and I need prayer too, for strength to get through this: the emotional aspect of it, the exhaustion, and with at least one of us having to be with Cooper here at all times (I can't leave him for long since I'm nursing him), while dealing with the other necessary things in our lives: work, taking care of the dogs, etc. Thanks so much.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh no! I am so sorry. I will be praying. I know 'living' at the hospital is hard and exhausting. And watching your little guy be sick is the hardest of all. Hugs and prayers, my friend!