Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm Still Here

Just wanted to stop in and say hello.  I've been having more computer problems and having to share my husband's computer, which limits the time I can spend on it (not necessarily a bad thing) and also limits what I can do.  My computer is off is California somewhere, where they are trying to figure out what is wrong with it. My Facebook friends keep asking me where I am because I never post "Cooper stories" anymore!  Plus, I got a new camera and am very frustrated because I can't view or upload any of my pictures onto my computer. ) :

Otherwise, life is good, but not too exciting.  There hasn't been much news to post anyway, but hopefully I'll have my computer back soon and can at least post some "nineteen months" pictures of Cooper.

Anyway, "hi" to all my friends in Blogland, and hopefully I'll be able to stop in again soon.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hi! Have missed you...hope you get your computer back and running very soon. : )