Monday, October 29, 2012

A Weekend to Remember

Last weekend my brother's family paid us a quick visit.  Unfortunately, we probably won't see them at Thanksgiving or Christmas, so they wanted to come when they could.

They didn't stay at our house, but Cooper and I went and hung out with them for a bit on Friday morning at the friend's house where they were staying.
The girls had fun dressing Cooper up.  Then my brother then tried to help him look a little more "manly."

On Saturday our whole family got together at our house for lunch and fun.

Grace and I did a flute duet.
The kids did a fashion show with their cool guitar sunglasses that my mom gave them, while Don accompanied them on his guitar.

Cooper opened still more birthday presents.
Cooper LOVED playing with his cousins, but he wore himself out.  Uncle Andy read him a story before his nap.

It was a fun weekend for everyone, I think.  Hopefully it won't be too long before we get to see them all again.

No comments: