Thursday, October 18, 2012

Celebrations

Cooper and I both had birthdays last week.  I turned, well, old, as evidenced by an increasing amount of gray hair and decreasing ability to read without glasses.  Oh well.  I'm thankful for every year God gives me.
For Cooper, it was the big 0-2.  Yes, my sweet baby is a terrible two!  Actually, he hasn't really been that terrible so far.  We had a great visit with Don's parents this weekend, who came to help us celebrate, and my parents also joined us on Sunday for his party.
He got to eat cake

and open lots of presents.
He loves his new "Wheel"
as well as the other things he got.



 I'm not sure where we're going to put them all.

In spite of several difficult things that have happened, I would have to say that these past two years have been the best two years of my life.  I have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Pam said...

How can he already be TWO? Looks like a great time was had by all. Happy birthday to you too! : )