Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Abbie!

My niece Abbie was born on Super Bowl Sunday, 5 years ago today. Her mom had a C-section scheduled for later in the week, but true to what we now know to be her nature, Abbie came on her own schedule.
-
She has brought her family (Aunt Jill included) lots of joy and laughter in the past five years. She is full of smiles and funny antics. Some would think she was in a difficult place, being the youngest of 3 sisters and the third of 4 children, but Abbie can hold her own. She makes her wishes known and is never at a loss for words, though her spirit is sweet.
-
Happy birthday, my Abbie. I’m so glad you’re a part of my life!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Awww. What a sweet tribute! She's a cutie too! : )

Angie said...

Abbie is truly a delight! I can't believe she is 5 already!! They are blessed to have such a loving aunt like you!

Smelling Coffee said...

And what a darling she is! I've really enjoyed getting to know her. :-)