Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Craziness

Life has just been crazy lately. I'm thankful to have more work, so I'm trying not to complain, but it is hard having less free time. In some ways even that has been good, though, because it has forced me to prioritize the things in my life, i.e. what can go and what can't, and to make the most of the free time I have.

Thanksgiving is just over a week away, and the month following it is always a blur. Since I have a little extra money now, I am trying to get some shopping done ahead of time and have started making some of my gifts. It would be so nice to not have that added stress in December, since my calendar is already almost full with Christmas events. I always wish we could spread all those out over the year rather than try to cram them all into one month.

I'm rambling, but I did want to let everyone know that I am still alive and kicking, and if you don't hear from me too often in the next few weeks, it's because computer time has to be pushed lower down on the priority list than some other activities. But like I said, that could be a good thing . . .

1 comment:

Pam said...

I know.. it feels like December is pressing down upon is already and it's not even the last week in November yet. I hope you have a good month and get all your shopping and gift making done earlier rather than later so you can enjoy the season. :)