Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankfulness

There is a challenge going around Facebook to write as your status something you are thankful for, a different one each day until Thanksgiving. I haven't actually participated in this challenge on Facebook, but I have been doing this off and on for years.

I challenge you to do the same: each day think of something you are thankful for. It could be an everyday thing: your family, your home, your health, or a special blessing God has given you that day: a beautiful sunset, a great chat with a friend, or a perfect fall day. Try not to repeat the same things over and over. Ideally write it down in a journal so you can go back and read it when you get discouraged. You'll be surprised at how your attitude changes as you start to look at all the ways God blesses you each day.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I've seen this a little bit on FB, but I didn't know it was a 'thing' going around. So now I guess I do. lol It has made me think daily of what I'm thankful for, which is always a good thing. : )