Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Snow

I've had enough. We haven't really had too much snow in the past few years, but we seem to be making up for it this year. I am usually seeing signs of spring by now (warmer weather, daffodils popping up, etc.), but this year . . . snow. And more snow. I'm missing lots of work (for me, no work = no $), and our upcoming band concert had to be cancelled because we've now missed 2-1/2 practices (that "1/2" meant I had to drive home in a surprise snowstorm last Monday night, which nearly pushed me over the edge).

I'm sure in a few weeks spring will be here and I'll have forgotten all about it, but it's not soon enough for me.

Okay, enough whining. I'll try to cheer up before I blog again. I'll bet a good dose of warm sunshine would help . . .

1 comment:

Pam said...

I totally hear you! We are finally perking up with highs in the 60's and they're saying we might get some more snow next week. (Come on!!!)

Waiting on spring too! : )