Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nothing Much

In light of complaints that people are tired of looking at my "More Snow" blog, I am posting a new one, even though I don't have much to say. It's just one of those phases in my life that's not really conducive to blogging.

At any rate, we did have some wonderful spring-like weather this past weekend, and it lifted my spirits. Now it's cold and dreary again, but at least that good dose of sunshine we had will help me get through it.

I've got several projects going on and have been keeping busy. I may write more on some of those later.

I've been called to jury duty next month and am trying to get out of it. Two of my three part-time jobs won't pay me, and it would be a big financial strain for me to miss two weeks of work.

So, that's about it. Now at least you know I'm still alive and kickin'. Hopefully I'll have more to blog about soon.

1 comment:

Pam said...

You sound exactly like me right now.. minus the jury duty. I just don't have much to say/much going on. Don't really feel inspired to write these days. Hope you get the jury duty thing settled so this doesn't cause financial struggle for you all. I hate that. And the cold. Waiting for spring right there with ya!: )