Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nash's Update

Hi, it's me, Nash, again, just giving you an update on my previous post.

I'm doing a little better with scratching on doors. Well at least, sometimes I remember. When I don't, my mom makes me "sit" until she opens the door. It's just so exciting to think about what endless possibilities await me on the other side! My daddy is going to paint the doors I have scratched up soon, though, so they don't want me to mess them up again. I'm really going to try!

My mom has been working with me on heeling too, rather than yanking on my leash. I seem to get it, at least when she reminds me, but sometimes I see another dog or something else interesting and I forget all about heeling. It's hard; it really is!

As for my bunny-sister Heidi, I don't know what happened to her. One day she was there, and the next day she was gone! I keep looking around for her. I looked all over the downstairs. She just isn't there. I guess that will make it easier for me to keep my resolutions, at least the ones related to her. Poor Heidi. I should have been nicer to her. I hope that wherever she is, she is okay.

So that's my update. I'm going to keep trying to be a good boy. My parents know that I'm just a fun-loving sort of guy, and they don't want to squelch that completely, but they do want me to behave. They've just got to be patient with me while I try to remember all this stuff they want me to do.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Nash, I'm very proud of you. You've come a long way and your family loves your dearly.

Hugs,
Aunt Mellie

Pam said...

I'm glad you're trying to be such a good boy. You'll be a happy pup too! :)