Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Goodwill

What do you do when you need some new fall clothes but have a very limited budget? Go to Goodwill! I've discovered that they have 99-cent sales on Wednesdays and Sundays, so in the past week I have gotten 1 dress, 1 blouse, 3 sweaters, 2 pairs of pants and 4 T-shirts for $10.89 (there is no tax on used clothing).
Can you tell I like red and black?
-
Of course, I will wash everything before I wear it, but it's all clean (no spots) and in good condition. They have dressing rooms there to try things on, so I knew it fit before I bought it.
-
I hesitated to post pictures because now when you see me wearing these things you'll know where they came from, but oh well! I'm a bargain shopper and I'm not ashamed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love shopping at Goodwill

Pam said...

Wow...you did good! I've never found that many pieces in one trip! You go girl!