Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Red Robin

After the movie, we went to Red Robin for dinner. They had sent me a coupon for a free dinner for my birthday.

Though they have other things too, this restaurant is best known for their burgers, which are far from ordinary. I had an A-1 Peppercorn burger, which had pepper jack cheese, bacon, onion straws, an A-1 based sauce, and tomatoes (none for me, thanks), on an onion bun. It was delicious! All of their sandwiches come with "bottomless" fries, though the burgers are so big I have never needed a second helping. They have a seasoning salt on the tables that is very good on the fries.

Don had a Bruschetta Chicken Burger, which had grilled chicken, pesto sauce, balsamic cream, provolone cheese, salsa, parsley and lettuce. His fries were embellished with garlic, parmesan cheese and parsley. He let me try one or two, and they were very tasty!

If you've never tried this restaurant, I encourage you to check it out if there's one in your area. The prices are reasonable (around $10 for a burger and fries), the atmosphere is fun, and the food is delicious!

1 comment:

Pam said...

YUM... we love it too.. I get the bbq chicken burger thing... it has fried/cooked (??) onions on it. Oh my goodness. So good! : )