Monday, January 4, 2010

Our Visit With Don's Family

As I said before, we had a fun visit with Don's family. He always enjoys hanging out with his brothers, talking about old times, and we had great family time with everyone. We crammed a lot into what was really just two full days -- eating wonderful meals prepared by his mom, opening gifts, playing in the snow, going to the children's museum, lunch out with the "girls" (my sisters-in-law and me), getting to hear a mini-concert by our talented niece and nephews, and more. Here are a few pictures I took while I was there:

His dad, Charlie
His mom, Marcia (with an apron my mom made for her)
Don's brother David, his wife Tricia, and their boys, Daniel and Luke
Dave and Tricia's daughter, Cara
Don's brother Doug
Doug's wife Amy (with Nash)
Doug and Amy's daughter, Annabel
Daniel (age 8) playing his cello
Cara (age 6) playing violin
Luke (age 4) playing viola
Annabel (age 4) making cookies with Marcia

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love the apron! Does she have pearls to wear with that? ; ) Looks like you had a wonderful time with family!