Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blogging (a follow-up visit)


I like this blogging thing. It helps me pull my thoughts together. For you, the reader, from near or far, if you have a sudden urge to know what’s going on in my life (I flatter myself, don’t I?), you can find out anytime, day or night, from the comfort of your home. If you find my blogs boring or otherwise distasteful, you can just choose not to read them. Because as a blog reader, you are not a captive audience. It’s not even considered rude if you get up and leave right in the middle of one.
-
Is anybody still reading??
-
And I know I’m not supposed to start a sentence (and most certainly not a paragraph) with a conjunction. Or make one that doesn’t have a proper subject and predicate. Or use the word "you." Or make up words. Which brings us to another advantage of blogdom. They won’t be graded!
-
The only bad thing I have discovered is that I am revealing everything that is going on in my life on my blog, and when I actually have contact with friends or family, I have no stories left to tell.
-
Oh well.

2 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

Jill~ I'm so glad that you are blogging! I enjoyed reading every post - and feel like I know so much more about you than before. I'll look forward to reading more...

Anonymous said...

Ditto smelling coffee.........it is fun to read ALL your blogs....