Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little Things

Well, I haven't blogged in a few days, because there is nothing major going on, just a few minor things:

1. My dog Nash has tapeworms. This isn't too serious and pretty easy to get rid of with medication, but this is the second time he has had them in 6 months.

2. I got elected treasurer for my church's WIC (Women in the Church) group. The funny thing about this is that I am not even involved in the group, but I did agree to be on the ballot, thinking surely no one would vote for me.

3. We got our taxes done and, because of some stupid laws, have to pay our entire federal refund and then some to IOWA. I'm sure you can guess how we feel about that, especially in light of my last blog.

4. It was snowing at my house this morning.

5. I'm cleaning my house to get ready for a big Easter egg hunt that has become an annual tradition for our family.

6. Last night I topped my own high score in Scramble (one of my Facebook-related addictions). I already had the highest score of any of my friends, even Laurie, who beats me at everything.

That's about it. I guess none of those things is really worth a blog on its own, but hopefully together they are interesting enough to read about.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one without much to blog about this week....things are pretty quiet at my place too! LOL