Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Won!

Kay at Notes from the Wall, one of the blogs that I follow, had a little contest recently to celebrate her blog's first birthday. She gave away two books, a cookbook and a devotional book, and anyone who left her a comment that day would be entered to win. Well . . . I won! AND today I got a big package in the mail from Texas containing the two books, plus a sweet card and a package of Texas Bluebonnet seeds (she reads my blog too and knows I love to garden).


Thanks, Kay! I can't wait to read the books, try some of the recipes and plant the seeds!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Yay! It arrived! Hope you enjoy everything. Bluebonnets are the state flower and much beloved here. Being a wild flower they will take over too! We don't seem to mind here in Texas when they do, though. : )

It's very common to see families pulled over on the freeway to stop and take pics of themselves with the bluebonnets.

I love Andrew Murray and remember doing a post about him and I think you commented regarding it. So now you can give him a try. : )

Smelling Coffee said...

Congratulations! What a great gift - and with that special added personal touch! Kay is dear, and I'm so glad that you are fellow blogger-friends! :-)