Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring!

Well, Spring is officially here, definitely my favorite season, and it is just showing off everywhere. I took a few pictures this morning in my own yard and my neighbor's yards. There is just so much beauty to behold. I'm sure you have similar scenes in your yard, but I still wanted to share some of mine. It seems like the first colors of spring, besides green, are usually purple and yellow, but now I am starting to see some pinks, whites and other colors.

My neighbor Wanda's daffodils.



My neighbor Corky's henbits (I know these are technically weeds, but I think they look pretty when a whole yard is full of them.)

Also in Corky's yard: I don't know what kind of bush this is, but it sure is pretty.


My first tulip that is just about to open.









A robin gathering twigs for her nest (or maybe it's a he; I'm not sure).






I spotted the first violets of the season yesterday. I love their delicate beauty.

No comments: