Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Day at My Brother's House

I spent some time at my brother's house yesterday. I watched him homeschool his girls and helped out a little with that. My sister-in-law is, of course, involved in this too, but she happened to be at work yesterday. Gabriel doesn't start until next year, so he is making the most of his free time.
I got to see the baby guinea pigs, now 2 weeks old. They were SO cute, but really noisy!
This one, Ginger, is the only one who has any of her mother's coloring.
After school was done, we all jumped on the trampoline, both the kids and the grownups who act like kids sometimes.I had a great time and am so thankful to have my family living nearby.

1 comment:

Pam said...

What a fun day!!! Looks like you made the most of it. : )

Love the guinea pigs! I always thought those would be fun pets. Too cute! : )