Monday, August 3, 2009

Madmen Yourself

Here's a fun activity for those who are looking to waste a little time: you can madmen yourself. Apparently, Madmen is a TV show (which I have never watched), so now they have a website where you can make yourself into one of their characters.

First I did myself. I wasn't overly thrilled with it. They didn't have my hair. Oh well.
Then I did Don. Now, this is more like it. Not only does it look remarkably like him; the doughnut in his hand is the perfect finishing touch. He's always walking around church with a doughnut in his hand.Next I tried my dad. Well, I thought it was pretty good, but Don says he looks like Rush Limbaugh.
Here's a picture of both of them so you can compare.If you decide to Madmen yourself, please let me know. I want to see the finished product!

1 comment:

Smelling Coffee said...

How funny! That does really look like Don. I'll have to remember to come back and do that one of these days.