Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blah

Well I haven't updated for a few days because there isn't much going on. It is still raining, though we did get enough of a reprieve yesterday for me to mow the grass, which was much-needed.

My brother and sister-in-law and their family have rented out their house and moved in with some friends to save money for a year. Eleven people, 4 dogs, 2 cats and 5 guinea pigs in 1 house! They have jointly started a new blog, "Welcome to the Jungle," which I have added to my blog roll. Better them than me! It will be an interesting story to follow though.

Today is my last day of Community Bible Study, which I am kind of sad about.

I hurt my shoulder about a week ago when my dog Nash, who I had on a leash, suddenly jerked my arm backward. It's amazing what you do and don't do with your shoulder. I had no trouble mowing my whole yard yesterday with a push mower, but I have trouble changing my shirt. I'm hoping and praying it will get better on its own, because I know someone with a similar injury who was told by the doctor that only surgery would correct it.

I am looking for a part-time job. This is easier said than done. I'm kind of picky, though I'm gradually lowering my standards. I'm still working for Weight Watchers, but not nearly enough. I'm hoping to keep at least one of my groups if I do get something else.

So, that's about it. Nothing too much going on. Hopefully soon I'll have something more to blog about.

No comments: