Thursday, May 28, 2009

Got It!

Well, Dell did what they said they were going to do and sent me a new hard drive. Kudos to them! I'm still working on getting everything like I want it, but so far everything seems to be working like it's supposed to. Now I hope it will last me a while, since my warranty is officially expired and I didn't extend it.

On a separate note, the Cedar Creek Community Band's second May concert is this Saturday, May 30, at the ampitheater at Charlie Daniels Park in Mt. Juliet. It's supposed to be a pretty day, though a bit warm, but hopefully it won't be too bad. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

Congrats on being back up and going on your computer! I'm sure that's a relief to you!!!

Still hoping Sat. will work out for me to come to the concert. A small kink has come in the plans - I'm keeping someone's kids. Will try to work timing out for them to come too. :-)

Have a great day, Jill... love to you... Jen

Pam said...

Glad your computer is all fixed! And glad Dell did the right thing! Hope the concert goes well.. sounds like a fun day. : )