Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Two Upcoming Band Concerts

The Cedar Creek Community Band, in which I play flute, has 2 concerts coming up:

The first is Monday evening, May 18, at 7:00 p.m. at Mt. Juliet High School. Admission is $5/adults and $3/children (under 10 is free).

The second one is at Charlie Daniels Park in Mt. Juliet on Saturday, May 30, at 3:00 p.m. Admisison is free, but donations will be accepted to cover costs.

These 2 concerts will feature the same pieces of music. All are welcome. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Pam said...

How fun! My hubby used to be able to play several instruments. I haven't a clue, but always thought it would be fun to be talented like that. Good for you! : )

Smelling Coffee said...

Hi Jill~ I do hope to make it to the one on the 30th. I'll let you know closer to the date. But the fam. is already aware of the plan. :-)