Sunday, May 10, 2009

To My Mom

"Her children arise and call her blessed." Proverbs 31:28a

I want to wish a happy Mother’s Day to the person who gave birth to me, who rocked me to sleep and sang to me, who sewed clothes for me and read books to me, who spent sleepless nights with me when I was sick or afraid, who commended me when I did well and corrected me when I did wrong, who has made many sacrifices so I could have what I wanted or needed, who puts up with me even when I drive her crazy, who tries to be a Godly example for me to follow, who isn’t afraid to admit her mistakes to try to keep me from making them too, who has always loved me even when I felt like no one else did, who has done far more for me than I could ever remember, and who I am very thankful is such a huge a part of my life!

Happy Mother’s Day to my mom. I love you!

Love,
Jill

2 comments:

Pam said...

Awww.. how sweet. I'm so glad you've had such wonderful experiences with your mom. Your dress is beautiful by the way. What a beautiful bride you were! : )

Smelling Coffee said...

What two beautiful ladies!