Friday, May 15, 2009

Summer Nights

Facebook is a place to express yourself, preferably in a non-offensive way. They have all sorts of things that you can identify yourself as a "fan" of. Some of them are silly. I recently saw one that I related to: Summer Nights. I became a fan of summer nights.

Actually, I always have been one. Ever since childhood, I loved going out on summer evenings and catching fireflies, sitting outside with family or friends enjoying the cool of the evening, camping and sleeping in a tent, hearing the crickets chirp, staring at the stars, swimming in a pool that has its lights on, watching fireworks on the Fourth of July, grilling out, the long days . . . what’s not to love?

I’m so glad that we’re getting into that season. I should be in a better mood for the next few months. Summer does that for me.

No comments: