Friday, October 10, 2008

Birthdays Through the Years

Well, it may be a little vain, but since today is my 42nd birthday, I have gone through some old photos and pulled out some birthday pictures of me through the years. Lucky for you, I couldn’t find too many. Thanks to my mom for organizing and labeling my childhood pictures for me. Unfortunately, she didn’t get in any of them; I guess she was always taking them! I am thankful for each year God has given me, and look forward to what He is going to do in my life in years to come!

P.S.: Happy Birthday Jan!

Click to play Birthday Pictures
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That was fun!! Thank you for sharing!! Happy, Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Any pics from the Hawaii birthday?

Smelling Coffee said...

What great pictures! I remember having toys like those and a plaid jumpsuit similar to yours! What fun. Hope you had a special birthday. Love to you... Jen