Thursday, October 9, 2008

Community Bible Study Update

A couple of months ago I asked for prayer for my new position at Community Bible Study, as a leader for first through third grade homeschooled students.

It is going great! I am up to 7 students now, which is a good size class. It has been fun having my nieces in the class and getting to spend time with them, and I have grown to love the other children as well. My "lectures" that I was so worried about are going fine. I am loving the study of Genesis.

We are on fall break right now for the next two weeks, and I really miss it! I would sincerely appreciate any continued prayers on my behalf. I believe God has called me to this and given me these children to minister to, and I want to do it well.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We miss it too, and you!!