Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Birthday Party and More

On Sunday night my family had a belated birthday party for my dad and me at my brother Andy’s house. We had pizza and a delicious chocolate cherry cake that my mom made.
-
My mom had made Halloween costumes for the kids, and they did a "style show," complete with music and a DJ (my mom). The kids did a great job, and the costumes were precious!
-
There was Gracie as Belle, from "Beauty and the Beast,"

-
And Hannah as Snow White.


Abbie was Cinderella,


And Gabriel a cute little clown!


My dad and I opened our gifts afterward.
-
I think everyone had a really good time, and the fashion show was a hit!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You got some really good ones!

Angie said...

Sweet babies for sure!!!

MADDIE said...

They look so adorable. Beverly did such an amazing job on the costumes. I am glad you guys had a great time!

Pam said...

I. LOVE. THIS. CAKE!!!

I do the glaze the lazy way and heat up a little canned icing to pour on top! yum!