Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wholeheartedly

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13

Abbie, age 4, is my third niece, and the verse I chose for her seemed to fit her at an early age. Full of joy and personality, she does pretty much everything she does with all of her heart. She loves coming to church and Bible study and was memorizing and spouting off Bible verses almost as soon as she could talk. She goes around the house singing songs of praise to God.

I pray that this joyful spirit will go with her throughout her life, and that her love for God will grow as she does. I hope she will always have a heart for Him and a hunger for His word. God has given her many gifts, and I look forward to seeing how He will use them in her life.

P.S. Click here to see a cute video clip of Abbie.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Abs is a great little fun girl! She is full of life and excitement and is a joy to be around.

Melissa said...

She is the light of the house and usually gives us a different perspective on life :0) We love our Abbie Rose!