Thursday, September 4, 2008

She's Our Girl

Well, at the risk of being repetitive, I am going to write about Sarah Palin again because she is definitely our woman of the hour.

I thought she gave an incredible speech last night! She was confident and forceful, but at the same time used just enough sarcasm to show that she has a sense of humor and put those who have been attacking her in their place. She stands for pretty much everything I believe in politically, and isn’t afraid to say so. If you didn’t get to watch it, I would encourage you to. (Click here to see it.)

I hope she can hold on to this confidence, because I know the liberals and their media are out to tear her to shreds. She isn’t perfect and doesn’t claim to be, and I’m sure they will continue to find any little flaws in her they can and make mountains out of them. They can’t stand the positive attention she’s getting, stealing it away from their man, and they are going to do whatever they can to get it back.

Best wishes, Sarah. Don’t let them pull you down. You have my vote.

2 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

Preach it, sister! :-) You're right on, too!

MADDIE said...

I absolutely agree with everything in your post! Do you ever listen to Rush??? He is in love too! :)