Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Things I Have Learned from my Dogs

They say people who have pets are healthier. I truly believe this. Our pets give us a lot. Here are some of the important things my dogs have taught me:
-
Forgive and get over it.
-







Enjoy life as it comes to you; don’t worry about tomorrow.
-

Take time to stand and enjoy letting the wind blow through your hair.
-
Never pass up an opportunity to take a walk.
-
Play every day.
-
Stop eating when you are full (unless it’s something REALLY good).
-



View everyone you meet as a potential friend.
-
Greet those you love joyfully, even if they’ve only been gone a little while.
-
When someone is talking to you, give them your full attention.
-


And last but not least, my dog Nash has proven to me that . . . it is possible to be in a good mood 100% of the time!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great life lessons, thank you Dasha and Nash.

Anonymous said...

This is Roscoe and Willie Bear, Callie's cats. We might consider meeting you based on your cool personalities....you seem like our kind of dawgs! :)

Hemant Saluja said...

Hello!


In this picture all dogs are looking too cute. I like dogs very much. Dog is a very honest animal.


===================================
Rajnishlook4ward